Mission: Enhance the wellness and resilience of National Guard Service members through the implementation, coordination, and alignment of Army National Guard and Air National Guard prevention programs across the 54 States, Territories, and DC.
- Identify, integrate, and promote best practices between the Army National Guard and Air National Guard
- Implement effective suicide prevention, risk reduction, substance abuse, and resilience policies and programs
- Disseminate evidence-informed tools and resources
- Develop, implement, and evaluate new wellness initiatives, analytics platforms, and strategic partnerships
Guard Knowledge Online (GKO):
- Access NGB-J1-W on the CAC-enforced portal