Regional Training Site Maintenance
The Regional Training Site – Maintenance (RTS-M) provides a training environment to conduct effective and efficient maintenance training. The RTS-M is accredited by TRADOC and instructs TRADOC-approved programs of instruction under the direction of the proponent school.
The mission of the RTS-M is to provide training that will sustain all active component and reserve component (AC/RC) soldiers, which enables Armed Forces components to mobilize and deploy units capable of meeting wartime mission requirements on current and force modernization equipment systems in the areas of:
- Logistics/Maintenance training
- Military Occupation Skill Qualifier (MOSQ) training
- Additional Skill Identifier (ASI) training
- Noncommissioned Officer basic and advance courses
- Provide realistic, hands-on training to all personnel who train at the RTS-M.
- Provide state-of-the-art training on the latest equipment available.
- Provide training under the Total Army School System to Active Army, Army National Guard, Army Reserve, and DA civilian personnel.
- Provide TRADOC approved training by use of proponent course material.
- Provide logistical support (billeting, transportation) for individuals or units.